C7 5VM Rocker Winglet
C7 5VM Rocker Winglet
ACS C7 Corvette 5VM Rocker Winglet | Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Introducing the ACS C7 Corvette 5VM Rocker Winglet – a redesigned, bolt-on side rocker attachment inspired by the C8 Corvette 5VM styling. Elevate the appearance of your C7 Corvette with this durable and sleek accessory.
Key Benefits of 5VM Rocker Winglets
- Enhances the aesthetic of your C7 Corvette
- Open-ended design prevents debris accumulation
- Drain hole eliminates water buildup
- Constructed from durable PC composite material
- Pre-painted in Carbon Flash Metallic Black for seamless integration
Our C7 5VM Rocker Winglet is compatible with any C7 Corvette (Stingray, Grand Sport, Z06, and ZR1) equipped with Z06 style rockers. It fits various OEM and aftermarket rockers, including but not limited to the following:
- Stingray Zero7 Rocker PN 45-4-015
- Z06 Rockers PN 45-4-029
- C7 Rockers PN 45-4-161
- C7 Z06 OEM Rockers Level 2 or 3 factory option offered on GS, Z06, and ZR1
- Most aftermarket Z06 Style rockers that are either an ACS or OEM replica
- Compatible with the ACS RQ Extensions PN 45-4-257
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The C7 5VM Rocker Winglet comes in the following surface finish:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C7 5VM Rocker Winglet!