Z06 Brake Scoop
Z06 Brake Scoop
C7 Stingray Z06 Brake Intake Scoop Conversion Kit
Start your Z06 conversion
Upgrade your C7 Stingray with our cost-effective Z06 Brake Intake Scoop Conversion Kit. Add the iconic Z06 rear lower brake intake scoop to any C7 Stingray lower rocker for an instant visual enhancement.
Manufactured in PC Composite, this bolt-on modification is easy to install. Simply set the supplied template, drill 3 holes, and bolt on the panel. The detailed and accurate trim bezel is included, and functional brake cooling ductwork can be added with extra trimming required.
Conversion Kit Includes:
- Passenger Side Z06 Scoop Panel
- Driver Side Z06 Scoop Panel
- Passenger Side drilling / trimming template
- Driver Side drilling / trimming template
- Passenger Side Trim Bezel
- Driver Side Trim Bezel
- Mounting Hardware
Optional Duct Work Includes:
- Passenger Side Intake Pipe
- Driver Side Intake Pipe
- Passenger Side Intermediate Duct Pipe
- Driver Side Intermediate Duct Pipe
- For Non-Z51 optioned cars:
- Passenger Side Lower Brake Duct
- Driver Side Lower Brake Duct
Painted scoops come with the trim bezel in Carbon Flash Black Paint
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
The following surface finishes are available on the Z06 Brake Scoop:
Watkins Glen Gray
Crystal Red Tintcoat
Corvette Racing Yellow
Long Beach Red Metallic
Sebring Orange Tintcoat
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Ceramic Matrix Gray
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the Z06 Brake Scoop!