ACS Composite Corvette Jacking Pucks
Searching for the ultimate solution to safely lift your Corvette? Look no further than our ACS Composite Jacking Pucks, designed for reliable, semi-permanent installation to ensure your Corvette is protected whenever it's lifted.
With the ACS Jacking Pucks, you can confidently leave them in place on your Corvette, knowing that they can be easily removed if needed.
Why Choose ACS Jacking Pucks for Your Corvette?
When servicing your Corvette, technicians use jacking pucks to safely lift the vehicle. However, standard pucks can cause issues if they're forgotten or misplaced. The ACS Jacking Pucks eliminate these concerns with their secure, semi-permanent installation.
Benefits of ACS Jacking Pucks
- Prevent damage to the underside of your Corvette during lifting
- Eliminate the risk of pucks falling out while driving
- Ensure pucks are always in place for safe lifting
Superior Quality and Compatibility
Our Corvette Jacking Pucks are machined from solid, heavy-duty aluminum and anodized in red, black, or blue metallic finishes. Compatible with C5, C6, C7, and C8 Corvettes, including Stingray, Grand Sport, Z06, and ZR1 models, these pucks install easily with the provided Allen wrench, requiring no drilling.
Each package comes with 4 Jacking Pucks, an Allen key, and 4 nuts. With a 2.5" diameter lifting surface and 0.5" thickness, these pucks provide reliable, secure support for your Corvette.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
There is no surface finish associated with this product.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the Jacking Pucks!