C7 Coupe Waterfall Compartment
C7 Coupe Waterfall Compartment
Organize and Travel in Style with the ACS Composite Waterfall Storage Compartment for your C7 Corvette
The C7 Corvette is the ultimate touring car, and the ACS Waterfall Compartment is the perfect addition to store travel essentials. With this high-quality and perfect fit storage compartment, you can keep your passports, maps, change of clothes, and everything else you need within arm's reach. The Waterfall Compartment doubles as a barrier between the cockpit and trunk space, protecting loose items from flying forward and entering the cockpit.
- Organize essential travel items within arm's reach
- Protect loose items from flying forward and entering the cockpit
- Segment essentials from non-essentials stored in the trunk
- Bolt down using the two tie-down points in the C7's trunk
- Continue to store your Targa top when driving with the top down
- Available in multiple surface finishes and with a C7 badge option
C7 Badge: A genuine GM part, the C7 Badge is available in Chrome or Carbon Flash Black.
- Primer Finish: Shipped in a dark grey primer finish. The surface has been sanded and primed twice ready for a professional painter to final sand and color match to your C7. The backing is also in a primer finish.
- CFZ: Carbon Flash Metallic Black topcoat. The same color used on most of the C7 trim pieces such as the hood insert, front grill, and rear diffuser panel.
- Body Color: Choose your Corvette's tint-coat and get it shipped directly to you with no fuss at all. Painted waterfalls include a textured backing to match the trunk space. Don't see your color? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set it up for you. Note: can take anywhere from 3-5 weeks.
Travel in style on your next Corvette caravan and keep your interior clean and organized with the ACS Composite Waterfall Compartment. Order now and experience ACS Composite's redefinition of aftermarket parts and the shopping experience.
A compression molding technique involving high pressure and heat to create a solid, smooth fiberglass panel. Stronger than hand layup.
The following surface finishes are available on the C7 Coupe Waterfall Compartment:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Watkins Glen Gray
Shadow Gray Metallic
Night Race Blue
Crystal Red Tintcoat
Corvette Racing Yellow
Ceramic Matrix Gray
Long Beach Red Metallic
Sebring Orange Tintcoat
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C7 Coupe Waterfall Compartment!