GM Wide Body Conversion Kit for the Stingray C7 Convertible 2014+
A complete bolt on Rear Wide Body kit using OEM Panels and an ACS lower rocker integration panel.
Specs and details
- Gives an added 40 mm width on either side, allowing for room for 20x12 wheels with 335-25-20 tires
- Z06 driver and passenger sides quarter panels
- ACS Rocker Extensions
- Rear Fascia
- Diffuser extension bezel
- Gas Cap Cover
- Wheel Liners
- Z06 Rear Spoiler with Stage 1 Wickers in CFZ
- All hardware included
- Lower Z06 Scoop
- Non Functional brake cooling ductwork
- Functional Brake cooling ductwork for Z51 equipped Stingray 45-4-149
- Functional Brake cooling ductwork for non-Z51 equipped Stingray 45-4-151
- Rear Spoiler
- Stage 1 Rear Spoiler in CFZ 45-4-125 45-4-110
- Stage 2 Rear Spoiler in CFZ with larger end wickers 45-4-125 45-4-111
- Stage 3 Rear Spoiler in CFZ with larger end wickers and central polycarbonate window 45-4-125 45-4-113
The wide body conversion kit will add some oomph and swagger to your C7 and installation, with the added benefit of allowing for larger wheels and tires, letting get the C7 power to the ground and improve acceleration times. The safest and cleanest way to get the Z06 Widebody on a Stingray. Using the kit, the OEM rockers do not need to be unglued from the car's aluminium rails - an expensive and dangerous procedure that would require that the doors are removed and potentially, through heating, distort the aluminium chassis. Utilizing mostly GM parts and the ACS lower rocker integrator panel the kit is a true bolt on making it ideal for any shop or home modder to upgrade their Stingray to a wide rear wide body.
Fitting is estimated at 4 hours.
Panels do need to be color matched.
Package ships via Freight, shipping in the US is standard 250$ to a business address. For other shipping alternatives please email us at email@example.com