C8 Z51 Rockers
C8 Z51 Rockers
C8 Z51 Side Rockers | A touch of distinction
- Protects against road debris chips
- Flexible and scratch-resistant
- Available in Textured Black and Carbon Flash Black
- Matches existing items on your C8
The C8 Corvette Z51 side rocker is a perfect addon to the Z51 splitter offered with the Z51 package. Designed to highlight the spear and offer protection from road debris chips, it's a must-have for any vehicle enthusiast looking to upgrade their C8.
Made from TPO, it's flexible and scratch-resistant with a Textured Black finish. If you're looking for something a little more flashy, upgrade to the ACS painted Z51 Front Splitter in Carbon Flash Black. This elegant finish matches many of the existing items on your C8 and adds a touch of class to your ride.
Carbon Flash Black is a painted top coat matching the trim panels on the Stingray, such as the bumper insert and diffuser rear panel. The surface is smooth and then top-coated in Carbon Flash Black.
Fits C8 Corvette Stingray (2020+) the package includes driver and passenger side rocker panels, pre-installed double-sided tape, and rivets. Order now and take your C8 to the next level!
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
The C8 Z51 Rockers comes in the following surface finish:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C8 Z51 Rockers!