C8 Stingray Diffuser Insert
C8 Stingray Diffuser Insert
ACS C8 Stingray Rear Diffuser Insert
Elevate your C8 Stingray with the ACS C8 Stingray Rear Diffuser Inserts for better performance and style. Say goodbye to the bland rear valence and add a bold, aggressive look with our cutting-edge diffuser conversion.
Easy to install, this modification requires just four simple holes to be drilled on the unpainted undercarriage pan and is completely reversible.
Not only does the ACS Diffuser enhance the appearance of your vehicle's rear end, it also improves aerodynamics by reducing turbulence and directing fast-moving air away from the undercarriage. Perfect for performance enthusiasts seeking to upgrade their C8 Stingray with both style and performance.
- Enhance airflow in your C8 Stingray's diffuser tunnels with a linear directional design
- Boost aerodynamics with reduced turbulence at the rear
- Reversible mod
- Painted in Carbon Flash Black for a seamless and stock look or available in select body colors for a bolder appearance
How it's made
Made with precision, the ACS Diffuser Inserts are digitally designed specifically for the C8 Stingray, ensuring a perfect fit with the C8's rear valence. Crafted from PC Composite via injection with a Carbon Flash Black finish to match the Stingray's trim parts. Select body colors are available for an even bolder look.
What's in the box?
- Two Diffuser Inserts (Carbon Flash Black or select body colors)
- Two Mounting Brackets
- 2020+ C8 Corvette Stingray
- Designed for factory OEM exhaust
Unlisted body colors will be painted on order. Please expect extended lead times:
- Other Colors: Please allow four (4) weeks for processing. Be sure to provide the color code or VIN in the "Note" field during checkout.
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The following surface finishes are available on the C8 Stingray Diffuser Insert:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat
White Pearl Metallic Tri-Coat
Shadow Gray Metallic
Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic
Ceramic Matrix Gray
Sebring Orange Tintcoat
Zeus Bronze Metallic
Amplify Orange Tint
Silver Flare Metallic
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C8 Stingray Diffuser Insert!