C8 Speedtail Spoiler
C8 Speedtail Spoiler
Bold styling, subtle profile
For Corvette drivers who want to go flat out, the ACS C8 Speedtail Spoiler offers the perfect solution. Unlike a C8 Corvette High Wing Spoiler that generates approximately 400lbs of downforce, the Speedtail is a zero-drag spoiler that helps you unlock the wilder side of the midengine configuration.
But it's not just about performance. As a daily driver, the ACS C8 Speedtail also offers a sleek, low-profile spoiler that sits neatly atop the rear deck of your Corvette vision is improved over other spoilers. The design is cohesive and balanced compared to the standard equipment Z51 spoiler, with a mini-wicker that extends further above the rear taillights and a tapered bottom edge that matches the chevron design element of the C8's rear tail lamps.
Drilling template is included if no holes are present on your C8's rear bumper.
- Mounts using existing OEM holes
- Zero drag spoiler for optimal straight-line performance
- Sleek, low-profile design for daily driving
- Improved accentuated rear end design
- Tapered bottom edge matches chevron design element of rear tail lamps
- Blow molded using OEM technology typically reserved for performance accessories
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The following surface finishes are available on the C8 Speedtail Spoiler:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C8 Speedtail Spoiler!