C8 5VM Scrape Armor
C8 5VM Scrape Armor
Ultimate Protection for Your GM 5VM Splitter with ACS Composite’s C8 Corvette OEM 5VM Scrape Armor
Upgrade your C8 Corvette's protection with ACS Composite’s Scrape Armor. Our proprietary technology offers unparalleled protection from scrapes and damage to the front leading edge of your 5VM splitter. The lightweight and sleek design won't change the look of your Corvette's front end, but will provide an additional layer of scrape resistance and friction reduction for your splitter.
Benefits of the Scrape Armor Protection Panel:
- Prevents expensive damage to your front splitter
- Covers existing damage without changing the look of your C8 Corvette's front end
- Lightweight and sleek design
- Digital design process ensures a precision fit
- Proprietary technology offers unparalleled protection
- Complete installation kit and instructions included for easy installation
Manufactured using high-quality materials and with attention to detail, the Scrape Armor protection panel utilizes all OEM hardware fastening points, and comes with a series of mounting brackets and scrape armor plate along with all the required hardware. Our C8 Corvette Scrape Armor offers unparalleled protection and a perfect fit for your 5VM Splitter.This product will not fit the ACS 1VM, 5VM, or 7VM Splitters. Try our ACS C8 Splitter Undertray for comparable product.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
There is no surface finish associated with this product.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.