C6 Zero6 Aeropack
C6 Zero6 Aeropack
ACS Zero6 Corvette Aeropack: Enhance Your Corvette's Aerodynamic Performance and Aggressive Stance
The ACS Zero6 Corvette Aeropack is the perfect solution for those looking to customize and enhance their C6 Corvette. This bundle includes a series of aerodynamic components that are specifically designed to improve airflow around the Corvette and give it a more aggressive stance, all while protecting the painted underbody.
Benefits of the Zero6 Aeropack:
- Improves your Corvette's airflow and downforce for better performance on the track.
- Enhances your Corvette's aggressive stance, giving it a more unique and eye-catching look.
- Protects your Corvette's painted underbody from chips and scratches.
- Easy entry with a curved profile to ease entry into your car.
- Includes a detailed instruction manual for easy installation.
Includes the following splitter:
- ZR1 Front Splitter: Designed specifically for the 2005-2013 Corvette Z06 and Grand Sport models. The splitter is manufactured in RTM composite and comes primed in black, ready for painting. This component adds downforce to the front end of your C6, improving traction and control.
- Zero6 Side Rockers (Widebody): Manufactured for the 2005-2013 Corvette coupe and convertible models. The modern design is inspired by the latest C7 Z06 and includes a curved profile to ease entry and an enlarged under panel to protect the painted underbody. The rocker also includes rear wheel deflectors.
- ZR1 Side Rockers (Widebody): Manufactured in RTM composite with a smooth finish on either side of the panel, matching the OEM appearance of the ZR1 Corvette. The rocker also includes rear wheel deflectors.
- Installs easily using supplied black anodized split rivets.
- Manufactured in RTM Composite for solid construction and performance.
- Available in either a shiny Carbon Flash Metallic Black or Satin Black for a sleek and modern appearance.
Add the ZR1 Reinforcement for added rigidity to withstand higher speeds.
A compression molding technique involving high pressure and heat to create a solid, smooth fiberglass panel. Stronger than hand layup.
The following surface finishes are available on the C6 Zero6 Aeropack:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.