With the dazzling new 2014 Chevrolet Camaro, GM achieved incredibly effective airflow management and stunning aerodynamics and one of the most eye-catching features is the sleek, intimidating front end. Supercharging the LS power plant can be a challenge; ACS has solved this problem with our brand new lustrous ACS Composite TLE Hood Insert, Pn 46-4-011.
The development of our latest Hood Insert was solely driven by from and function. Ensuring to clear all top mount superchargers and retain aerodynamic efficiency were one of many design parameter. ACS worked with the major supercharger manufacturers to ensure adequate clearance and cooling is provided. The ACS hood insert is a true bolt on with no required modifications ensuring a quick install and upgrade.
Hood Insert Features
- Available in Primer, Satin Black or Carbon Flash Black paint finish.
- Heat extraction via a waterfall extractor design and rear cowl exit.
- Increased engine clearance accommodating all Supercharger Systems.
- Compatible with any non-supercharged SS / 1LE.
- Black plastic ABS molded grill insert and removable water management system for improved track performance.
- Optional LED engine light to showcase engine.