Aesthetics and performance are what makes scoops necessary in today’s performance cars. Increased cooling of brakes can be achieved with the help of scoops. We, at ACS Composite have developed scoops for the 2014 and up C7 Stingray. The inspiration is clearly it’s big brother; the Z06. The conversion kit can be fitted to both Stingray Coupe and Convertible models.
Our youtube installer video showcases how to install the non-functional version. Available is also a functional version with the required duct work delivering fresh air to the rear brakes.
Product Link :
The four-piece kit (PN 45-4-123) includes scoops and ducts for both the right and left side. The Z06 scoops are easy to install. The Z51 version includes 4 pipe components while non-z51 is made of of 6 pieces.
Lower Rocker Z06 Brake Intake Scoop:
Manufactured in our proprietary RTM composite, panels will need to be colour matched prior to installation.
How to install the kit:
- Set the supplied template.
- Drill 3 holes according to the template and bolt on the panel.
- Detailed and accurate trim bezels are included in the kit for easy installation.
Functional brake cooling ductwork can be added and require extra trimming for ductwork.
Conversion Kit Includes
- Passenger Side Z06 Scoop Panel
- Driver Side Z06 Scoop Panel
- Passenger Side drilling / trimming template
- Driver Side drilling / trimming template
- Passenger Side Trim Bezel
- Driver Side Trim Bezel
- Mounting Hardware
Optional Duct Work Includes
- Passenger Side Intake Pipe
- Driver Side Intake Pipe
- Passenger Side Intermediate Duct Pipe
- Driver Side Intermediate Duct Pipe
- For Non-Z51 optioned cars
- Passenger Side Lower Brake Duct
- Driver Side Lower Brake Duct
These scoops are designed for coupes and convertible Stingrays.