Z06 Hood Extractor Kit
Z06 Hood Extractor Kit
Corvette C7 Z06 Hood Heat Extractor Kit by ACS Composite
Eliminate overheating issues and enhance your Corvette C7 Z06's performance with the ACS Composite Hood Heat Extractor Kit, designed to efficiently evacuate engine heat while maintaining a sleek appearance.
- Effective heat evacuation for LT4 powered Z06 engines
- True engine extractor hood upgrade
- Water and heat management panel for safety
- Carbon Flash Black finish to match original hood vent
- Comprehensive installation kit and instructions included
The C7 Z06 extractor conversion kit upgrades your C7 Z06 hood to a true engine extractor hood, featuring dual extractor inserts installed over the headers and a water/heat management panel. The kit channels rainwater to the side rails and safely evacuates it away from delicate engine electronics.
Manufactured in ABS-PC plastic, the final assembly showcases craftsmanship, design, and ingenuity. The exterior panels come in Carbon Flash Black to match the original front hood vent, while the inner panels feature a textured black finish. The installation requires trimming two openings in the hood and bolting the outer and inner panels together, resulting in a seamless, factory-like appearance.
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The Z06 Hood Extractor Kit comes in the following surface finish:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the Z06 Hood Extractor Kit!