ACS Composite C7 Corvette Stingray Rear Quarter Extensions
The ACS C7 Stingray Rear Quarter Extensions fulfill that missing void on your back wheel. The extensions will provide that missing protection along the inside paint surfaces. Now, you will have cohesive coverage and aesthetics front to back!
The ACS Rear Quarter Extensions come pre-painted in Carbon Flash Black.
What it Fits?
- Made for the 2014-2019 C7 Stingray, Coupe or Convertible with stock rear quarter panels.
- Will not fit on a wide-body upgraded Stingray
- Will not fit on a Stingray with our Z06 Scoop 45-4-123
How it's made
Parts are digitally designed to ensure a specific fit to the Corvette. There is nothing universal about an ACS product. Our engineered parts are made in a PC Composite plastic via injection and painted ‘Carbon Flash Black’ specifically in order to match the Corvette's other trim parts, including the diffuser, fender inserts, bumper grill, and hood insert. fitted, you will wonder why it wasn’t always there. Once fitted, you will wonder why it wasn’t always there.
How to install
Snap-on extensions for the quarter panel section, and bolted on using OEM screws for the deflector portion. Double side tape is used to seal the surface, and if required, it can be removed for maintenance without any holes drilled. Fully reversible mod! Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Installation tab for the install video!
- Driver + Passenger side Rear Quarter Extensions in Carbon Flash Black
- Pre-installed double-sided tape
- For Stingray's with ACS Zero7 Z06 Style Rocker (45-4-015); No insert is required
- FOR OEM equipped full-length rockers on Stingray, OEM Rocker insert is required (45-4-257-R)
- For Stingrays with no rockers, the insert is required (45-4-257-N)