Elevate Your Gen6 Camaro SS with ZL1-1LE Inspired Canards from ACS Composite
Transform your Gen6 SS Camaro into a track warrior with our ZL1-1LE inspired front canards, also known as dive planes. Designed for high-performance vehicle enthusiasts, these canards offer the perfect balance of style and function.
Key Benefits of ACS Composite Canards for Your Camaro SS
- Constructed from durable PC Composite for long-lasting performance
- Available in unpainted or gloss black finish to suit your style
- Generates downforce for improved grip and faster cornering
- Compatible with Gen6 Front SS Fascia's
- Includes integrated side winglets and all required mounting hardware
Enhance your Camaro SS's aerodynamics and achieve the ultimate track-proven look with ACS Composite Canards. The package includes a driver-side canard, passenger-side canard, and mounting hardware. Experience superior performance and style with ACS Composite's premium vehicle upgrades.
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
The following surface finishes are available on the SS Canards:
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the SS Canards!