ACS Composite Tesla Model 3 Splitter
The Model 3 front end is very Aero Efficient, most customers absolutely love everything about the Model and would not change or add a thing! If you are like the crew at ACS, you do feel it can be slightly improved!
The front nose can use a bit more of a sporty personality to match the car's performance attribute. Introducing the ACS-M3 front splitter. The finishing touch for the actual Tesla Driver.
By adding a splitter to the front of the car, generally, down-force is generated. In this particular application, the design criteria were to design a splitter with a balanced downforce/wind resistance. The final result is an elegant subtle splitter that will not significantly alter its optimal wind efficiency!
Splitter comes in a Gloss Black Painted. Manufactured in PC Composite, which is a manufacturing technique generally reserved for high volume production runs due to its expensive tooling investment. The result is a black molded part with high resistance to heat and scraping capabilities making it ideal for splitter applications. The durable material helps withstand curb rashes and mild road hazards.
Installs using the OEM mounting points, the original push style rivets are replaced with M6 U-Nuts along with a series of aluminum split rivets.
What's in the box?
- ACS M3 Splitter
- XXX U Nuts
- XXX M6 Bolts
- XXX Riverts
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The M3 Splitter comes in the following surface finish:
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.