License Plate Frame
License Plate Frame
Corvette License Plate Frame
Introducing our enhanced license plate frame collection, now available in an array of stunning Corvette-inspired colors to match your style. While Carbon Flash Black remains a timeless choice, we're thrilled to offer an expanded palette to complement your Corvette's vibrant personality. Choose from a spectrum of hues, each echoing the iconic spirit of these powerful machines:
Upgrade your Corvette's look with the ACS Corvette License Plate Frame, expertly crafted in PC Composite. This high-quality frame is designed to fit seamlessly on your 2014-2019 C7 Corvette and 2020+ C8 Corvette, as well as most other vehicles in your fleet.
Outstanding Features of the ACS Corvette License Plate Frame
- Molded in plastic injection with smooth rounded edges
- Standard in Corvette Carbon Flash Metallic Black finish, and now in a full array of Corvette Paint Colors.
- Two integrated backside tabs for secure plate placement
- Includes matching Carbon Flash Metallic Black coated screws for seamless accessory integration
- Compatible with 2014-2019 C7 Corvette and 2020+ C8 Corvette
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The following surface finishes are available on the License Plate Frame:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Amplify Orange Tint
Crystal Red Tintcoat
Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic
Long Beach Red Metallic
Sebring Orange Tintcoat
Silver Flare Metallic
Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat
Watkins Glen Gray
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the License Plate Frame!