Gen6 LT Aeropack
Gen6 LT Aeropack
ACS-Gen6 Aeropack: The Ultimate Upgrade for Your 2016+ Camaro V6 I4
Introducing the ACS-Gen6 Aeropack, a series of high-performance aerodynamic components tailored for your 2016+ Camaro V6 I4. Elevate your vehicle's performance and style with this value-packed bundle, available in Gloss Black and Carbon Flash Black finishes.
What's Included in the ACS-Gen6 Aeropack:
- ACS T7 Splitter or Stage 2 Deflectors
- ACS-Gen6 Side Rockers
- [Optional] Camaro Gen6 Rear Deck Spoiler
Our ACS-Gen6 Aeropack components are designed to enhance your Camaro's aggressive stance while optimizing airflow around its sleek body. Experience improved downforce, protection from rock chipping, and road debris, all without compromising your vehicle's ride height.
A compression molding technique involving high pressure and heat to create a solid, smooth fiberglass panel. Stronger than hand layup.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
The following surface finishes are available on the Gen6 LT Aeropack:
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the Gen6 LT Aeropack!