C8 Stingray Z06 Canards
C8 Stingray Z06 Canards
ACS C8 Stingray Z06 Canards: Enhance Performance and Style
Redefine your driving experience with our ACS C8 Stingray Z06 Canards. These small wing-like structures, strategically placed at the front corners of the C8 2020+ Corvette Stingray bumper, are meticulously designed to generate significant downforce and dramatically enhance your car's handling and stability, especially at high speeds.
Derived from the awe-inspiring C8 Z06 track monster, these ACS Canards not only transform the front of your Stingray into an eye-catching spectacle but also merge performance and style seamlessly. As your car surges forward, air flows around the canard creating a pressure differential, resulting in a downforce that keeps the car firmly planted on the road, elevating your high-speed maneuvers to new heights.
Apart from their functional benefits, these ACS Canards also impart a stylish and aggressive look to your vehicle, so distinctive and seamless, it will have other Corvette owners' scouring their own spec sheets, wondering what mod they've somehow overlooked.
Quality and Precision Crafted
Our ACS Canards are digitally designed for a perfect fit with the Stingray's bumper and are made from PC Composite using injection molding. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail at our ACS manufacturing facility, they come finished in Carbon Flash Metallic Black.
- Two Canards with pre-installed double sided tape (Carbon Flash Black finish)
- 2 + 1 spare rivets
- Easy-to-follow Instructions
The ACS C8 Stingray Z06 Canards work with all our splitters (Z51, 1VM, 5VM, & 7VM).
If equipped with the 7VM Front Splitter, de-installation of each side will be required to access the rivet location on the canard. Once the ACS Canard is installed, then re-attach the 7VM Splitter.
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The C8 Stingray Z06 Canards comes in the following surface finish:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C8 Stingray Z06 Canards!