7VM Front Splitter | Carbon Flash Black
Enhance the styling of your C8 Corvette with the ACS C8 7VM Front Splitter in Carbon Flash Black. This splitter adds to the aggressive front clip of the Corvette, elevating its design to a new level.
How it's Made
- Made of PC composite, a blend created by us to be used in plastic injection, with extreme resistance to heat and scraping capabilities.
- Optimal choice for owners looking for a daily driver and track-use with the optional Undertray.
- Entire splitter is a black composite, chips and scrapes do not show through as they would on a Carbon Fiber or fiberglass unit.
The ACS 7VM ground effects are top-coated in an original Carbon Flash Metallic Black (CFZ) paint finish, matching all C8 Corvette accent pieces including the front grill, rear diffuser, and several other trim. Carbon Flash Metallic Black is highly recommended by us for any Corvette parts.
Upgrade to the undertray panel for performance and protection. It is a perfect addition to the 7VM Splitter, barely visible and won't take away its visual aspect. The undertray will ensure you are protected from bottoming out, and skidding over any obstacle as well as your secret weapon for the track maximizing airflow and downforce generation.
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The 7VM Splitter comes in the following surface finish:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.