C6 Z06 Grand Sport Aeropack
C6 Z06 Grand Sport Aeropack
ACS Zero6 Corvette Aeropack
Begin customizing your C6 Corvette with an Aeropack above and SAVE now! The ACS Zero6 Corvette Aeropack offers savings by bundling a series of aerodynamic components that are designed to improve airflow around the Corvette and enhance its aggressive stance.
- Improve your Corvette's airflow and downforce.
- Enhance your Corvette's aggressive stance.
- Protect your painted underbody.
- Easy entry.
- Includes detailed instruction manual.
- Free shipping.
- ZR1 Front Splitter: Designed for the 2005-13 Corvette Z06 and Grand Sport. Manufactured in RTM composite and primed in black to be painted. Adds downforce to your front end of the C6 to improve traction and control. Optional: At higher speeds, the front fascia bends downwards. With the ZR1 Reinforcement, the C6 fascia can withstand the force of higher speeds due to the added rigidity. Check out the ZR1 Reinforcement here.
Your Choice of Rockers:
- Zero6 Side Rockers (Widebody): Manufactured for the 2005-13 Corvette coupe and convertible. A modern design inspired by the latest C7 Z06. Curved profile to ease entry, enlarged under panel to further protect the painted underbody. Includes the rear wheel deflectors.
- ZR1 Side Rockers (Widebody): Manufactured in RTM composite with a smooth finish on either side of the panel. OEM appearance matching the ZR1 Corvette. Includes the rear wheel deflectors.
- Installs using supplied black anodized split rivets.
- Manufactured in RTM Composite.
- Primed in black to be painted.
- Available in Carbon Flash Black.
- C6 Grand Sport 2010-13
- C6 Z06 2006-13
- C6 Zr1 2009-2013
- C6 with front wide-body conversions
A compression molding technique involving high pressure and heat to create a solid, smooth fiberglass panel. Stronger than hand layup.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
The following surface finishes are available on the C6 Z06 Grand Sport Aeropack:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C6 Z06 Grand Sport Aeropack!