Coupe Rear Widebody
Coupe Rear Widebody
ACS Composite Wide Body Conversion Kit for C7 Corvette Stingray Coupe (2014-2019)
Transform your C7 Corvette Stingray Coupe with the ACS Composite Wide Body Conversion Kit. This true bolt-on kit is designed using GM's OEM zero spec data and manufactured in RTM composites, ensuring a perfect fit and sleek appearance for your Corvette.
Benefits of the ACS Wide Body Conversion Kit
- Additional 40 mm width on each side, accommodating 20x12 wheels with 335-25-20 tires
- Bolt-on kit includes driver and passenger side quarter panels, rocker extensions, and more
- Five1 Rear quarter upper scoops (45-4-011) for added style
- Rear fascia extension and splash guard for functionality and protection
- Manufactured in high-quality RTM composite material
The ACS Wide Body Conversion Kit not only adds style and flair to your C7 Corvette Stingray Coupe, but also allows for larger wheels and tires, increasing traction and improving acceleration. Unlike other wide body kits, there's no need to unglue OEM rockers from the car's aluminum rails – a costly and risky procedure. Installation is estimated at just 4 hours, making this kit a hassle-free upgrade for your Corvette.
A compression molding technique involving high pressure and heat to create a solid, smooth fiberglass panel. Stronger than hand layup.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
The Coupe Rear Widebody comes in the following surface finish:
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the Coupe Rear Widebody!