5VM Rocker | Carbon Flash Metallic Black
The 5VM Rocker is an iconic accessory that every Corvette enthusiast must have. These side skirts are similar to the OEM counterpart but with an improved design that provides two major advantages:
- Covers the rolled painted body panel underneath the C8, which is expensive to repair and prone to chipping
- Offers leverage to support the 5VM winglet. The ACS version does not require a side hole to be drilled, unlike the OEM version. We have developed a fail-proof and reversible rocker bracket and extended the underside to correct the design.
- Made from our PC Composite material that is much more durable than any fiberglass, carbon, or ABS part
- No visible drilled holes if side rockers are ever removed
- Extreme resistance to heat and scraping
- Substrate is black, which means no visible chipping or scrapes showing through
These rockers are painted in Carbon Flash Black, similar to the RPO code 5W8, which is a perfect match for any C8 Corvette. The signature winglet on the back of the rocker lets other Corvette owners know that it's a 5VM Rocker. This is the missing piece of the puzzle if you already own the 5VM splitter.
A polymer formulation developed by ACS Composite to withstand minor impacts, scrapes and heat distortion. 3x stronger than ABS.
The 5VM Rockers comes in the following surface finish:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the 5VM Rockers!