C8 Z51 Splitter
C8 Z51 Splitter
ACS Composite C8 Corvette Stingray Z51 Front Splitter
The ACS Composite C8 Corvette Z51 Front Splitter is the perfect solution for Corvette enthusiasts who want a splitter that is easy to install and offers high ground clearance. This splitter requires no drilling or modification for installation. Manufactured in TPO, it is a flexible and scratch-resistant splitter that comes in a Textured Black finish, which is the natural color of the molded plastic material.
If you're looking for something more stylish, the ACS Composite C8 Corvette Z51 Front Splitter is also available in Carbon Flash Black, which is a painted topcoat that matches other trim panels on the Stingray, such as the bumper insert and diffuser rear panel. The Carbon Flash Black finish gives your Corvette a uniform look that stands out on the road.
- Easy installation with no drilling or modification required
- High ground clearance for everyday driving
- Flexible and scratch-resistant TPO material
- Available in Textured Black or Carbon Flash Black finish
Note: If you choose the Carbon Flash Black finish, both the splitter and rockers will be painted with Carbon Flash Black. The paint finish is smooth as we sand out the textured finish.
The C8 Z51 Splitter comes in the following surface finish:
Carbon Flash Metallic Black
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.
Check out these customer builds featuring the C8 Z51 Splitter!