C7 Corvette Stingray Speedster Tonneau Insert w/ Windscreen
Introducing the latest ACS Aero Component exclusively for the Convertible C7. Whether you are driving a Stingray, Z06 or Grand Sport, the ACS Speedster Tonneau is easily installed to your existent Tonneau cover. Add the nostalgic speedster look to the Corvette and improve your top-down driving experience.
Turn your C7 into a speedster and reduce highway air turbulence so you can enjoy your Sunday ride with the top down. The ACS design is an add-on piece to the original Tonneau cover, designed to operate around the convertible top mechanism in the open and close articulations. Once bolted, you’ll be able to enjoy its functionality, hassle free operation, and of-course, styling benefits.
The ACS Speedster Tonneau Cover Features are:
- Reduce air turbulence for the driver and passenger, commonly referred to as back draft in the cabin.
- Maintain cabin temperatures.
- Sleek Speedster design with enhanced Tonneau bumps that match seat height.
- Install without any modification, and reversible.
- Always ready for use; tucks under the Convertible top.
- Polycarbonate raised rear glass.
- Manufactured in ACS’s proprietary RTM process.
- CAD designed and tested for optimal fit finish, and performance.
- Available in Carbon Flash Metallic Black or in a primer finish to be color matched.
Installation is simple, no special tools are required, factory-mounting points are used to secure the ACS Speedster Tonneau Insert. No drilling, or sticky tape to deal with. It takes only a few minutes using a 8mm and 10mm socket to replace the carbon flash black inserts with the dual bump Speedster Tonneau Insert with the integrated rear glass.
- Primer Finish: Shipped in a dark grey primer finish. Surface has been sanded and primed twice ready for a professional painter to final sand and color match to your C7.
- CFZ: Carbon Flash Metallic Black top coat. Same color used on most of the C7 trim pieces like the hood insert, front grill and rear diffuser panel.
Center Console Waterfall
Convertible C7 are equipped with a signature central water fall between the driver and passenger seat. Body color panel is dressed with the C7 flag emblem.
- No Water Fall: If you plan on body color matching the ACS Speedster Tonneau Cover, or select the CFZ contrasting configuration, then no need to pre-order the waterfall.
- CFZ Waterfall: ACS offers a Carbon Flash Black Metallic painted water fall panel to replace your current panel for a detailed central CFZ theme. Every painted CFZ waterfall is shipped with return labels included in the package. Return your original body colored water fall and once received using the prepaid shipping label, ACS will refund you 350$.
- C7 Z06 Convertible
- C7 Grand Sport Convertible
- C7 Stingray Convertible
- ACS Composite