ZL1 1LE Grill
ZL1 1LE Grill
Upgrade Your Gen6 ZL1 with the ZL1 1LE Front Grill in Textured Black
Take your Gen6 ZL1 to the next level with the ZL1 1LE Front Grill in Textured Black from ACS Composite. The ZL1 1LE Front Grill is designed to enhance the aerodynamic performance of your Camaro and improve airflow to the engine radiator, making it faster lap over lap than the standard ZL1. Manufactured in TEO plastic with a textured finish, this grill combines quality and durability for functional support to all Camaro racers.
- Enhanced aerodynamic performance
- Manufactured in TEO plastic for quality and durability
- Installs on Gen6 Front ZL1 Fascia's
- ZL1 1LE Grill in Textured Black
- ZL1 Badge
Upgrade your ZL1 grill for the track-tested and proven ZL1 1LE Front Grill featuring larger mesh for enhanced airflow and cooling. A quick and easy install that will drastically increase your affinity for driving and pushing your Camaro ZL1 on track days. View the whole ZL1 1LE collection for the ZL1 at ACS Composite.
Sorry, no install video is available. Check back later.
There is no surface finish associated with this product.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping & 30-day returns if you are not fully satisfied. See Return Policy for full details.
Product Care Instructions
CFZ Wax - Carbon Flash Black Paint Treatment Wax
Keep your Corvette & ACS products looking sharp with our ACS Composite CFZ Wax. This treatment is essential for maintaining, restoring, and prolonging the lifespan of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts.
Steps to apply CFZ Wax:
- Clean: Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Apply: Using the applicator provided, apply the CFZ Wax directly onto the painted surface.
- Dry: Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Buff: Using a clean microfiber cloth, gently buff the surface until it shines.
Repeat this process once a month or as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your Corvette's Carbon Flash Metallic Black painted parts for a best in show finish.
Benefits of using CFZ Wax:
- Fills and conceals minor rock chipping on Carbon Flash Black paint.
- Prevents white hazing against black paint.
- Can be applied by hand or double-action polisher.
- Includes a FREE microfiber cloth!
ReNew - Plastic and Rubber Maintainer & Protector
Enhance and protect the look and appearance of all plastic and rubber trim in your car with ACS Composite's ReNew. This is perfect for restoring the appearance of tires, wheel caps, cargo, trunk and floor liners, rubber gaskets, and the underside of our splitters, rockers, and rock guards.
Steps to apply ReNew:
- Clean: If the surface is extremely dirty, pre-wash using your preferred products, then rinse and let dry.
- Spray: Apply ReNew directly on the surface or onto a microfiber cloth or applicator pad.
- Spread: Evenly distribute the product on the surface.
- Dry: Wipe dry for a matte finish or let dry for a shiny finish.
Reapply as needed to maintain the appearance and durability of your car's rubber and plastic trims.
Benefits of using ReNew:
- Can be used on the interior and exterior.
- Body shop safe (silicon free).
- Helps maintain the look and appearance of vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.
- Leaves a dry matte or shiny finish with a fragrant scent.
- Finish lasts up to 30 days and resists detergents.
By using both the CFZ Wax and ReNew, you can keep your Corvette looking as good as new. Regular maintenance and care will not only improve the look of your car but also prolong the lifespan of its parts. Start giving your Corvette the care it deserves today!
Made in North America
Buy with confidence knowing each part was designed, made, and painted within North America.